Professional Carpet Cleaners Will Get That Coffee Stain Right Out
It’s very easy to spill coffee on your carpet. One minute you’re pouring coffee into your cup and racing to the living room to catch the traffic reports on the morning news, and next you’ve got a big brown stain on your otherwise perfect carpet!
Getting coffee stains out of your carpet can be a total nightmare, but only if you don’t know what you’re doing. By following these simple carpet cleaning tips you can remove the mess before it develops into a permanent stain:
- The first thing you need to do is to blot the coffee spillage with a clean white cloth or paper towels. This will ensure that the majority of the liquid is soaked up and this will stop the stain from spreading.
- Secondly you should create a solution with 1 teaspoon of liquid dish washing detergent and 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Apply the solution with a sponge and blot with a clean cloth.
- Create a new mixture of 1 part white vinegar to 2 parts lukewarm water and apply with a sponge.
- Blot the solution with a clean cloth and repeat using clean water.
It’s a simple process and one that is really effective if you follow the right steps. However, there are a few cautions to consider:
- Some people use coloured cloths. This is risky because the dyes from the cloth can run into the carpet, which will create a bigger problem. A clean white cloth is a much safer option.
- Don’t get in a panic and start rubbing away at the carpet with your cloth. This will only spread the stain and wear out the carpet fibres. Blotting is a gentler and more effective technique.
- Remember, the sooner you act the better for preventing a stain. With a little bit of luck and patience you could get that coffee out of the carpet and still leave on time for work.
If you’re really pressed for time, then the next option is to call a carpet cleaning company London. These professionally trained and experienced carpet cleaners will use their state of the art equipment and environmentally friendly cleaning products to extract all the dirt and mess from your entire carpet.
With the help of carpet cleaning London you will have your carpets and rugs looking fresh out of the warehouse without having to spend a lot of money buying a replacement.
Copyright @ Professional Carpet Cleaning London